- We signed all the paperwork this last Friday to become a not-for-profit association in Romania. We should have the judge’s approval before the end of the year. Pray that there are no complications.
- Our new American Ministry Partner, Alissa Foreman, received the all clear to get a religious workers visa. We are just waiting on the actual card to see if she got 5 or 7 years.
- Alissa and I are traveling by car to Bucharest, the capital of Romania, for the annual Romania Without Orphans conference (I missed last year). We are so excited to be able to be learn, encourage, and network with others that have been doing the same work in Romania for years. Please pray for us as we travel.
- We will also be hosted in Bucharest by a ministry, like us, who are committed to orphans with children. I am personally looking forward to gleaning from their model.
- Alina has a job that she likes and it has hours that are the same as day-care. Good for her, bad for me as I don’t get to see them as often. Please pray for this transition for all of us. Also, pray for Alina’s health…she is always tired, has headaches and a loss of appetite. We are just waiting for her health insurance to kick in so she can get some blood work done.
- I will be traveling 2 hours south to evaluate a potential new resident on December 22. If there are no red flags, she will be joining us in February.
- As always please pray for all the moms who have come and gone…God knows them by name. Pray for the protection of their beautiful children.
- My Romanian counterpart, Alys, has traveled to England to work for the next six months. She is not clear what her future holds but God made it very clear to her that this was just a season. I am reluctant but I do need to make the decision to replace her before a new mom arrives. Pray that God brings the right person.
Praise & Prayers